Sunday, July 1, 2007

... and the wisdom to know the difference

I often feel whether it is possible for one person to have enough passion in their stride to change the world? To inspire people to think differently, to think about the world and not just about themselves. I think deep down, this was the very reason I decided to study psychology. Back then it felt like a random decision, but now it feels like divine intervention.

Riding back from a meeting that I had with a few friends to do something about the rain effected areas in balochistan i met with this scene entering sh faisal just a few moments after the rain ended. I wonder whether this has anything to do with being educated or not. I got home 30 minutes later but i'm sure a good percentage of people on the other side of the road would have taken at least another couple of hours to get home.




No comments: